Covering up to 200 sq ft, the ECOM® Room Mini air cleaner removes harmful gases & formaldehyde, unpleasant odors, tobacco smoke, and eliminates airborne germs and viruses within an enclosed space. Best used indoors, such as bedrooms, toilets, or common living areas. Portable and powered via USB cable, or using 4 AA batteries.
BENEFITS & USAGE
Serving you in places that matter most
- Removes unpleasant odors, tobacco smoke & other harmful gases
- At its core, ClO₂ is classified as an A1 disinfectant by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and trusted by innovators and industry leaders
- Safe for use
- Portable and USB powered or by 4 AA batteries
- Highly effective and easy to use
- Cost-saving with refillable filters
- Filter cartridge lasts for up to 90 days of effective use
- Comes with a filter
HARNESS THE POWER OF ClO₂
Chlorine Dioxide (ClO₂), an A1 disinfectant classified by the World Health Organisation, is universally known for its powerful effects as an oxidizing agent and has many applications. ECOM Products are not, and should never be intended or used as, a medical device.
For external use only
- Do NOT ingest product; seek medical treatment immediately if the product is ingested
- In case of contact with eyes, flush eyes repeatedly with water
- Product effectiveness will be affected outdoors with strong wind conditions; the product is best used indoors, inside vehicles or places where there is a high risk of viral infections
- Product is not meant for medicinal use; generally recommended for use in reducing the chances of viral infections
- Once opened, refrain from storing product with precious metals
- Keep product away from water and/or flammable conditions.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease • Do not store above 40℃ or in direct sunlight • May cause discoloration in fabrics.
Watch, 'HOW TO USE' Video here: