The EA Mask eliminates airborne germs, bacteria, viruses & fungi while offering the user 24/7 protection with the safe and steady, long-term release of ClO2. The wearable item for individual and mobile protection.
BENEFITS & USAGE
- 24/7 day & night protection
- Removes unpleasant odours & tobacco smoke
- At its core, ClO₂ is classified as an A1 disinfectant by the World Health Organisation (WHO), and trusted by innovators and industry leaders
- Light and compact, easy to wear
- Safe for use
- Lasts for up to 30 days of effective use
HARNESS THE POWER OF ClO₂
Chlorine Dioxide (ClO₂), an A1 disinfectant classified by the World Health Organisation, is universally known for its powerful effects as an oxidising agent and has many applications. ECOM Products are not, and should never be intended or used as, a medical device.
For external use only
- Do NOT ingest product; seek medical treatment immediately if the product is ingested
- In case of contact with eyes, flush eyes repeatedly with water
- Product effectiveness will be affected outdoors with strong wind conditions; the product is best used indoors, inside vehicles or places where there is a high risk of viral infections
- Product is not meant for medicinal use; generally recommended for use in reducing the chances of viral infections
- Once opened, refrain from storing product with precious metals
- Keep product away from water and/or flammable conditions.
Watch, 'HOW TO USE' Video here:
- Please refer to the full product labelling for additional safety information related to the E.A Mask. ECOM® recommends that you speak with your healthcare provider if you have questions about the best treatment for your unique needs when seeking to prevent or manage symptoms or conditions.
- 14 April 2020, SG — As announced by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce, it is mandatory for all persons to wear a mask when leaving their home. Learn more at gov.sg.