Your laundry companion, the ECOM® Wash penetrates deep into your clothes by targeting germs and bacteria while removing tough odours and stains. Marvel at how your machine drum turns shinier with every wash! Left indoors? No worries, clothes remain fresh and odour-free!
BENEFITS & USAGE
- Targets germs and bacteria, removing tough odours and stains
- Your laundry companion, penetrating deep into your clothes
- Cost-saving, with less detergent use
- At its core, ClO₂ is classified as an A1 disinfectant by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and trusted by innovators and industry leaders
- Safe for use at home around toddlers & nursing mothers
- Marvel at how your machine drum turns shinier with every wash!
- Left indoors? Clothes remain fresh and odour-free
- Lasts up to 120 effective washes up to 90 days, for wash loads of 6kg and below
HARNESS THE POWER OF ClO₂
Chlorine Dioxide (ClO₂), an A1 disinfectant classified by the World Health Organisation, is universally known for its powerful effects as an oxidising agent and has many applications. ECOM Products are not, and should never be intended or used as, a medical device.
For external use only
- Do NOT ingest product; seek medical treatment immediately if the product is ingested
- In case of contact with eyes, flush eyes repeatedly with water
- Product effectiveness will be affected outdoors with strong wind conditions; the product is best used indoors, inside vehicles or places where there is a high risk of viral infections
- Product is not meant for medicinal use; generally recommended for use in reducing the chances of viral infections
- Once opened, refrain from storing product with precious metals
- Keep product away from water and/or flammable conditions.
- Once opened, the product is good for use for approximately 120 washes up to 90 days, for wash loads of 6kg and below
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Do not store above 40℃ or in direct sunlight
- May cause discoloration in fabrics.
Watch, 'HOW TO USE' Video here: